NORTH STAR GOLDEN TRAINEES STAND APART FROM THE REST
The graduates from our North Star Golden Retriever Puppy Training Academy are trained and handled by a professional- so the results are a refined, more advanced training which sets the foundation for a broad spectrum of services in other areas if desired by the new owners; including therapy work, Search & Rescue, hunting, et cetera. Our trained puppies also make for the best family pets you will ever encounter!
See below for AVAILABLE PUPPIES OPEN FOR RESERVATION TODAY!
Intermediate Training Program.
Below is an outline of what you can expect from our Graduates:
– Come-Sit (taught with hand signal)
– Sit-Stay (taught with hand signal)
– Down (taught with hand signal)
– Go to bed (taught with hand signal)
– Crate (great when traveling or when you have company over)
– Watch me! (SAFETY command)
– Ah-ah (correction cue)
– OK (release word)
– Doorways / Gates / Stairways “wait”
– Table Manners / Feeding Manners (No begging)
– No Jumping
– No Chewing / “off”
– Gently (soft mouth)
– Children, Toys & “Protective Aggression” (no biting, no nipping)
– Drop it
– Designated Potty Spot (saves your grass!)
– “Good Outside” -Potty on Command (great when it’s cold out, and you want your dog to do his business)
– Ring Bell @ Door to go out (saves your door from being scratched up)
– Containment & Supervision
– Control of Food & Water
– Sleeping through the night
– Let’s Go
– Loose leash
– Sit (for stopping, putting leash on & off)
– Car rides
– Vet visits (puppy wellness)
– Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
– Introduced to other dogs / puppies
– Introduced to cats
– Exposure to other animals; cows, horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, etc (makes for a well rounded dog in diverse situations)
– “Scary noises” – vacuum, blow-dryer, gunshots, train whistle, etc. (helps with confidence building)
– Bath time
– Swimming / water (in the summer)
– Snow (in the winter)
– 2 Year Health Guarantee
– Full Series of baby shots completed (3-4 total; good for one year)
– Rabies shot (good for one year)
– Wormed regularly (up-to-date)
– Micro-chipped and registered with Home Again (upon request only)
– Detailed Training Guide provided to new families to help facilitate with the transition into your puppy’s new home
– North Star Puppy Care Packet goes home with every trainee with all paperwork, instructions, and other goodies, including comfort toy with our scent on it.
– Specialty training provided upon request (Bark / Speak, Get the newspaper, Shake, Search, Roll-over, et cetera).
Brandi is fun loving. Loves being with people. And is a joy.
Meet Gabby. She is quiet loves people and is full of love.
Meet Willow – she is a fun loves to play easy going girl.
Barclay – RESERVED
Barclay is a laid back boy with a calm sweet disposition. Would make a wonderful addition to your family.
Skyler – SOLD
Meet this sweet dog Skylar. He has been a joy to train. Very smart and teachable. Loves to please people. Looking for his forever home. He would be a joy to any family or person.